Real Bubee bilateral electric breast pumping machine automatic massage postpartum breast pump- RBX-8023-2
- Cleaning and disinfection:
- Before using the breast pump every time:
- Please disassemble all components and wash them with a dishwasher or a neutral detergent. Do not use fungicides or detergents, then put them in a steam sterilizer for disinfection or boiling in boiling water for five minutes.
- Keep the breast pump in a sterile state while on the go:
- Special case:
- 1. When the baby is full and the milk in the breast is not empty, use a breast pump to absorb excess milk.
- 2. The baby is too small or too weak to suck the nipple.
- 3. Breastfeeding mothers cannot breastfeed on time, so that when the milk is full.
- 4. The nipple is ruptured or split and the pain cannot be used to feed the baby directly.
- 5. During breastfeeding mothers taking certain drugs that may be harmful to the baby, breastfeeding should be stopped. At this time, the milk should be sucked out by the breast pump on time.
- Human milk preservation
- The milk sucked by the breast pump sometimes exceeds the child’s needs. At this time, it must be stored. Improper storage will have a great impact on the quality of the milk, so everyone must pay attention to:
- 1. The excess milk that has been taken must be refrigerated immediately.
- 2. The absorbed milk can be stored in the freezer space for 24 hours, and can be stored in the freezer for 3 weeks. This will ensure that the milk has the best quality when feeding your baby.
- 3. For frozen storage, specially designed containers should be used to store the milk. Make sure the milk is stored under aseptic conditions.
- 4. Milk can be heated like other bottled foods, but never in a microwave or boiling water for heating (this changes the composition of the milk and destroys valuable nutrients and antibodies).
- 5. The frozen milk is thawed in the refrigerator the night before the use, and then gradually heated in warm water. Once thawed, it should be used within 24 hours.
- 6. Do not refreeze the thawed milk. Do not mix fresh milk with stored milk.